This week we have celebrated the work of William Shakespeare. Each year group presented the work they had done in a special assembly.
- FS wrote sonnets based on Shakespeare's Sonnet 18: 'Shall I compare thee to a ...'
- Y1 made magical flowers like those described by Oberon in 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
- Y2 drew pictures inspired by listening to 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
- Y3/4 performed the magic spell that the Wizard Prospero uses to create the storm at the beginning of the Tempest.
- Y4/5 researched Shakespeare's life and sang and performed Will's Wonderful Words.
- Y5/6 wrote and directed a modern-day adaptation of Shakespeare's plays.